Skip to main content

Featured

Heavy responsibilities for elder aunt among the Logooli

With Seenge Fonesi. She is the elder grand daughter of Isagi and elder daughter of Amugasya. She is often present in functions involving the family of Amugasya. Pic taken on 18/4/2024. The elder sister soon becomes the elder aunt. It is this “seenge munene” (elder aunt) tag that she is tied to many cultural responsibilities – back home. To her marital family she may appear as any other woman, but she is not so in the eyes of her people. Marriage does not steal her away as it would happen with other daughters of the old man. To her, as days go and the old man and woman of the estate are dependents, she becomes increasingly present.  Her brothers also need her for almost all traditional markings. They are marrying, she needs to welcome the new wife. They are giving birth, she needs to come to midwife or “bless” the new born. They are paying dowry she needs to lead the women delegate. There is a conflict she needs to come for a hearing.  And many others. Traditions does not expect her to

Boy Child President, Save US!

Les Presidente
Cyprian Nyakundi
Box Heavens and Earth
Generation Y, X and Next
Defense Forces
Department of Resisting
Boy Child.
CC:  -My father, mother and siblings.
        -My Friends and Haters
06/12/2017
Hello President! I congratulate you for the overwhelming majority vote of 99.9%. You could have taken all were it not for the woman who thought would compete with you for presidency. How stupid for she to think she can compete a man. Thank you for thrashing her as you get to be sworn in office.
You are the talk of the nation and I have come to agree with everything on your manifesto. I am no blind psychofan and as I have experienced, I agree that 27 is a late phase, 25 a ripe age but 22 a golden age. I hope to meet a 22 lady once I hit 30. Mr. President, do you approve that?
I own a blog but I am not a blogger. Bloggers are identified with gossips, bad talk, short momentary talks and all the mainstream trends. They are not worth test of time. I write about things that touch me and you - things that I respond to now. The issue about the boy child creates chills in me. And I am ready to walk with you in this. May you take the pleasure to visit saniaga.blogspot.com
The experience I have with women is that they are all SOCIOPATHS. And man is the prey. My sister used to cry for everything I had, slap me, run to the house....and guess who would receive the beatings? We boys of 85-95 have been caned both in school and at home like never before. We are the neglected ones.


Women are bipolar. They exhibit two extremes. Gemini is their star. They are naturally unendowed. Frickle, silly, susceptible, singularly sheepish and all that. They compensate on that through intimidation, manipulation and disguise. They are the djinis that change from beautiful myriad to a vampire. Save us Mr. President.
My associations with them is that they are not hardworking as they say. They like 'amplifying' what they do, you know. Tasks like laundry and cooking are the easiet yet they cried foul it was too much. Now they want to sit in NSSF tower but not drive KBS. Cause they have no balls! Task a lady and see how great she will boil with resentment. Her complain will reach Venus.
It is then that I came to learn NOTHING from KU. The department I was in required us to take some units from Gender Department. And I would listen, for FOUR good years, men haters stand in the form of lecturers. For the sake of democracy, may I not mention names Mr. President, but I know you would want evidence based statements. Understand that no one writes to the President to lie, for you are All-Knowing.
It is more dangerous for the society when an unfavourable aspect thrives - by itself! If weeds increase, crops fail. If rats are many, rabbis. If drought never appears, grass will still scorch by too much mauling from uncontrolled cattle numbers. As also if women keep up the pace there shall either a call to arms by the boy child or more detrimental measures in place. No negotiation. Or do you want us to form a joint government Mr. President? We resist.
I once had a sociopath. I should confess to you, President! Or rather I have had many. Not in the sense of  Team Mafisi but in the way a man goes about in search for the one. But Alas! They have perfected the art of manipulation. They won't refuse you unless you refuse them....yet they won't have you even if you wanted them. As in they stay with a course. They know how good you are in a certain area. So you become a department when you needed. They remain an ISO certified company. And we men the various departments. So I remember my department with a tear. Is it allowed for a man to cry Mr. President? And should he cry because a woman has made it so? Treason, TREASON, Mr. Presidente. Kill someone now!
Among my friends are women. And I observe their trends. They hate anyone who plays not to their tune. I find it easy to move along with friends than a lover. One woman friend is as heavy as a 36 wheeled truck. But one man is as light as a paper, you can carry each other to the air.
And you wonder why Boy Schools are the best? Mr. President, apart from competing for exams and food  (all were limited or else we wouldn't be such monkeys), we had the best clads, best groups, best moments, best friends, best EVERYTHING. And I hope campus life would be so. And we would not say High school is better than Campus. For a man is the best friend of a man, Not A woman. Mr. President, am I in order? Thank you for nodding.
There once was MAWE - Maendeleo ya Wanaume Organization. Mr. President, I hope we shall do a total upheaval of the management. Put me as a strategist. I will ensure that all men who are in bondage are free, all that have been imprisoned are free and all that are about to be captured by the devils are secure. I will bring transparency that a woman cannot lie to a man for their history and trends shall be in record. I will ensure that all who speak ill of men never marry, never get sex, never never never, Mr. President.
Today I sit here Mr. President, thinking of the boy child who is in the gutter. He cannot get a girl unless the girl is interested - in sex. His agemate scored 400 and he cannot see her anymore. She has flown to better school and hence better students to groove with. Sex starts at 12 Mr. President, did the research  lie? So by 22 it is a different matter Mr. President. I don't know what I am saying Mr. President.
For I hate,
Hate,
Hate I,
I Hate!
Them!
Yours sincerely
L.

Comments

Post a Comment